Potential Animal Foster Opportunities

Hello UB students!

I am a former attendee at University at Buffalo (and both of my siblings graduated with Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees from UB as well), and thereafter pursued further education in Houston, TX. While I was there, I became intimately involved in the stray/animal abuse crisis that plagues the city. For the last 6 years, I have been rescuing abused, abandoned, and stray dogs off the streets of Houston while obtaining my PhD – and I LOVED it. Now that I’m back in Buffalo, I’m hoping to help out with a few dogs down south by transporting them here. They are desperate! Unfortunately we are completely out of foster homes down there, so we’re now forced to leave dogs on the streets or rescue them just to keep them in kennels. I already have a rescue in place here in NY to sponsor all of their vet bills and adoption fees, a driver and transport vehicle in place, and hundreds of dogs that have nowhere to go.

I am reaching out to you students because I found that my own graduate lifestyle catered really well to fostering. It’s noncommittal, can be a one time trial, or something that you continually help out with. My plan is to get some dogs here on February 7-8th, but I need some fosters in place. We will only transport those that have a pledged foster here in Buffalo, so it’s really urgent to find some helpers as soon as possible!

Again, all expenses are covered, and these will be temporary fosters. They will be fully vetted before they get to you, and we can supply you with anything you need. Dogs will also be tested to make sure they’re social with both people and other dogs (and we can test cats if need be). This is a really great opportunity to try out having a dog without the long term commitment. **ALSO, since we have SO MANY, I can cater to your needs as far as breed, size, behavior, age, etc.

If anyone is interested, or can forward this e-mail to someone that may be interested, PLEASE contact me! Right now I only have 2 foster homes for a beagle and some lab puppies!

Feel free to contact me at jaclynmsb@gmail.com, texts at (716)860-1942, or via my facebook rescue page https://www.facebook.com/groups/344584623904679

Texas to Buffalo NY Rescue / Foster / Adopt 2022

Hello everyone! I have been living in Houston, TX the last 6 years and became intimately involved in rescue/fostering. In Texas, there are SO many dogs are on the streets that they often travel in…

www.facebook.com