The GSA Office Winter Break Schedule will be as follows:
- Office open through Monday, December 21st
- Office closed Tuesday, December 22nd – Friday, January 8th
- Office on Summer Hours Monday, January 11th – Friday, January 22nd
- Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 4:00pm, Closed on Fridays
- Office closed Monday, January 18th for MLK Jr. Day (University Closed)
- Regular Business Hours resume Monday, January 25th
The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine has announced opportunities for postdoctoral, senior and graduate fellowship awards in the 2016 NRC Research Associateship Programs. The news release for these programs is attached. Please pass this information on to your trainees.
Detailed program information, including instructions on how to submit applications, a list of participating laboratories and their locations, and areas of research, can be found on the website – www.nationalacademies.org/rap. Prior to applying, prospective applicants must contact Research Adviser(s) at the lab(s) to discuss their research interests. Applicants are invited to contact the Fellowships Office at 202-334-2760 or email@example.com if additional information or assistance is required.
We are now taking submissions for peer reviewers for Chronika Volume 6. If you are interested in being involved with Chronika but haven’t published a paper with us, this is a great way to start. You could be contacted for this or an article in a future issue, depending on whether an article matches your research topics. Please take a look at the attached form and if you have any questions, please feel free to email me. First drafts will be done in a few weeks, so please send me the form by December 15 if interested. Thanks!