- Caratheodory’s definition of a measurable set (organised by Dakota Leonard).
- Centrality in Congressional Voting Networks (organised by Jeremy Kazimer).
- Problem Solving (organised by Justin Haverlick).
- A Combinatorial Approach to Topology (organised by Seth Hovland).
- Elliptic Curves and Applications to Cryptography (organised by Makenzie Cosgrove).
- Distinguishing a Ball and a Donut, Mathematically (organised by Subhankar Dey).
- Sieve Methods (organised by Biao Wang).
- A comparative hands-on study of Euclidean and Hyperbolic Geometry (organised by Subhankar Dey).