- Survey Deployedby ayianacrWe are conducting a study to identify opportunities for the retention of BIPOC librarians in the profession. We are seeking both BIPOC and White librarians to share information about their career history and satisfaction. What we would be asking you to do is to fill out an online survey that takes about 30 minutes. More … Continue reading Survey Deployed
- ACRL Presentationby ayianacrKawanna Bright and Ayiana Crabtree presented at ACRL 2023 in Pittsburgh. The presentation was not recorded, but you can view the paper linked here or through the pdf below.
- ASIST Presentation and Awardby ayianacrThe team’s paper “Professional development opportunity, digital skills, and BIPOC professionals’ decision to leave: A Serial Multiple-Mediator SEM Model” won third place in the best short paper competition at the ASIS&T Annual Meeting.
- ALISE Presentationby ayianacrThe team presented the following poster at the ALISE Presentation in Pittsburgh.
- Welcomeby ayianacrWelcome to the Retention of BIPOC Librarians site. The goal of this research project is to identify opportunities for the retention of BIPOC librarians using survival analysis. Stay tuned for more content coming soon!