The most current list of upcoming events in Ontology can be found here:
For a list of past events and webinars, see our archive.
Draft Agenda: Wednesday, July 18
Project Status: Review where we are in terms of projects
- 1. Review of Use Cases
- 2. Reports from domain (bottom up) working groups
- 3. Report from Top-Down working group
- 4. Where are we now?
- 5. Roadmap (first round)
Draft Agenda: Thursday, July 19
- 6. Breakout groups will focus on technical challenges facing IOF
- – Ontology Merging – how do we resolve conflicts among ontologies within IOF?
- – Ontology Versioning
- – Best Practices and and Software Environments for Collaborative Distributed Ontology Development
- 7. Plenary discussion of Breakout Groups
- 8. Roadmap (second round)