We are currently recruiting students who attend, or will attend, one of the following schools either a freshmen or sophomore:
- South Park
AND they’re interested in attending college; then Upward Bound Program may be the place for them.
The Upward Bound Program works to recruit students who are:
• Proficient in all subjects, earning at least an 85 GPA in their last marking period
• Passionate about learning new and interesting things
• Deeply interested and intend to obtain a post-secondary degree at a two or four year college or university
Upward Bound Services Include:
• Academic Tutoring, Instruction, and Mentorship
• Academic , Personal, and Career Counseling
• College Planning Assistance, including Tours, Scholarship/Grant Assistance and Financial Aid Planning
• SAT Testing and Fee waivers
• Social, Cultural and Enrichment Activities
• 6-week Summer Residential and Commuter Programming
• Ability to Earn an Incentive Stipend, upon participation
In addition to the above, Upward Bound is accepting applications for students entering into 9th grade. Interviews for Rising 8th graders will begin soon. Spots fill up quickly! Get your Application and Apply TODAY!
For questions and applications, please contact: Miss. Dominique Jones at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone number (716)829-3474 with any questions or concerns !