These certificates offer specialized training in specific areas of interest. Since its inception, the Certificate Series has attracted strong interest from rehabilitation professionals. The series helps participants to professionalize in the field, encourages staff to pursue additional training, increases professional esteem, and allows staff to demonstrate a high level of professional achievement.
As a result, requests for additional Certificate Series have been received and CRS is pleased to announce three certificates that demonstrate attendees successful completion of training in a given area:
Supported Employment CertificateView Certificate Information
- Orientation to Supported Employment
- Job Coach I
- Job Coach II
- Counseling Skills for Direct Service Providers
- Training Techniques in Employment Settings
- Documentation and Record Keeping
- Vocational Assessment for Beginners OR Functional and Situational Assessment
- Job Development I OR Job Development II
Links: SE Certificate Registry
Downloads: SE Certificate Tracking Form
Mental Health Aspects of Vocational Rehabilitation CertificateView Certificate Information
Core (both are required):
- Vocational Implications of Psychiatric Disabilities – 2 day training.
- Practical Counseling Skills – 1 day training.
Electives (need 4 of the following – each is a 1 day training):
- Working with Consumers Who Have Personality Disorders
- Understanding Mood Disorders.
- Understanding Anxiety and Anxiety Disorders.
- Working with Individuals with Mental Illness and Substance Abuse
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder: Diagnosis and Treatment.
- Schizophrenia Spectrum and Other Psychotic Disorders.
- Working with Individuals who have an Intellectual Disability and a Mental Health Disorder.
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Substance Abuse.
- Other topics will be added as needs are identified.
E-mail Tom Duffy firstname.lastname@example.org any questions regarding this certificate.
Traumatic Brain Injury CertificateView Certificate Information
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Return to Work
- Traumatic Brain Injury Survivor’s Insight
- Traumatic Brain Injury and Addictions
These trainings are offered both online and in person. Check out our Training Calendar to check for availability and location of our in person offerings and our Distance Learning Calendar for online offerings).
Links: TBI Certificate Registry
If you have questions, please contact the TACE 2 office at (716) 829-3934.